Special guest Dr. Upali Nanda of HKS Architects joins the podcast to talk about the achilles heel of architecture, design diagnostics, occupancy outcomes, feedback loops, and what all of these have to do with her work at the intersection of research, data, neuroscience, and space.
- Upali on Twitter
- Upali Nanda uses neuroscience to understand buildings as living organisms (Archpaper)
- HKS Architects
- HKS Research
- HKS LINE (Laboratory for INtensive Exploration)
- Taubman School of Architecture and Urban Planning at University of Michigan
- Center for Advanced Design Research and Evaluation
- Academy of Neuroscience for Architecture
- Venn diagram (Wikipedia)
- Check out my other podcast too: Archispeak
- My YouTube channel
Thanks to our sponsor this week for helping make this episode possible.
ArchIT offers Complete IT Solutions for Architecture, Design, and Engineering firms. Tired of dealing with generic IT providers? Visit www.getarchit.com and schedule your free consultation. Technology is your competitive advantage.