006: 'Doomed to Fail', with Bill Allen
A conversation with Bill Allen.
Special guest Bill Allen joins the podcast to talk about whether or not generative design is 'doomed to fail', maximizing versus optimizing, work/life balance, personal hacks, reading suggestions, and more.
- Generative Design is Doomed to Fail by Daniel Davis
- Is Generative Design Doomed to Fail? By Bill Allen
- Autodesk’s Project Refinery and their Generative Design Primer
- Betteridge’s law of headlines
- Galapagos Evolutionary Solver
- You are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with
- You’re NOT The Average Of The Five People You Surround Yourself With
- Insight Timer app for meditation
- Disrupt You by Jay Samit
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
- The 360 Degree Leader by John C. Maxwell