095: ‘Super Janky’, with John Pierson
A conversation with John Pierson.
Special guest John Pierson of Parallax Team joins the podcast to talk about the history of his blog and how he made a name for himself through his contributions to the open source design technology community, the origin story of how be became interested in Dynamo and Revit and where that path has led, John’s favorite Dynamo packages, developing tools in the open source community, and more.
Please rate ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ and review TRXL podcast on Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen) and don't forget to subscribe and share this episode if you enjoyed it!
- John on LinkedIn
- John on Twitter
- Parallax Team website
- Parallax Team on LinkedIn
- Parallax Team on Twitter
- Link to the Revit add-ins John mentioned (GitHub)
- John’s Dynamo packages Rhythm and Monocle
- Autodesk University
- John’s recommended Dynamo packages: Clockwork, Archi+lab, Spring Nodes, Lunchbox
- r/place (Reddit)
- Check out my other podcasts too: Archispeak & Peopleverse
- My YouTube channel
Connect with Evan
Content is more than Revit families. If it’s digital, AVAIL can handle it. Learn more today at https://getavail.com and future-proof your firm’s technology investment.