Special guest Shane Burger of Woods Bagot joins the podcast to talk about how he stays in contact with the global team at Woods Boagot, how he responds to the wide-ranging needs of the technology users in their international architecture firm, how cross pollination happens between teams and offices, how Shane is a huge fan of note-taking, what tools are his favorite and why, and so much more.
Please rate ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ and review TRXL podcast on Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen) and don't forget to subscribe and share this episode if you enjoyed it!
- Shane’s website
- Shane on Twitter
- Shane on LinkedIn
- Woods Bagot website
- Woods Bagot on Twitter
- Woods Bagot on LinkedIn
- Woods Bagot on Instagram
- The State of Burnout in Architecture (2021) (Monograph's blog)
- Shane’s talk with Monograph: How To Increase the Impact of Digital Culture (YouTube)
- Roam Research website
- Gordon Brander (Substack)
- The Craftsman by Richard Sennett (Amazon)
- The Culture Code: The Secrets of Highly Successful Groups by Daniel Coyle (Amazon)
- Creativity, Inc.: Overcoming the Unseen Forces That Stand in the Way of True Inspiration by Ed Catmull (Amazon)
- Gemba Walk
- Check out my other podcast too: Archispeak
- My YouTube channel
Connect with Evan
This episode is sponsored By
Enscape is a real-time rendering and VR tool for the AEC market. It empowers design workflows by plugging into building modeling software and turning the models into immersive 3D experiences. Visit enscape3d.com/trxl to sign up for a free 14-day trial.
ArchIT offers Complete IT Solutions for Architecture, Design, and Engineering firms. Tired of dealing with generic IT providers? Visit http://getarchit.com and schedule your free consultation. Technology is your competitive advantage.