In this episode, Samaneh Zolfagharian, Ph.D. joins Randall Stevens and me in a comprehensive overview of AI governance and ethics in the AEC industry.
Sam is the CTO at YegaTech and is an AEC Data & AI Strategy Consultant.
Today we explore various aspects of AI governance and ethics in the AEC industry including:
- the definition and importance of AI governance
- the ethical principles that should be considered in AI governance, emphasizing the significance of fairness, transparency, and accountability
- the role of AI governance in the AEC industry
- the importance of implementing measures to minimize the risks associated with AI in AEC
- the best approach for establishing AI governance
- Sam on LinkedIn
- Sam on Twitter
- YegaTech website
- YegaTech on LinkedIn
- Get the book: Augment It: How Architecture, Engineering and Construction Leaders Leverage Data and Artificial Intelligence to Build a Sustainable Future by Mehdi Nourbakhsh PhD (Amazon)
- YegaTech’s Augment It workbook and other free resources