100: ‘Negative Compound Interest’, with Paul Wintour
A conversation with Paul Wintour.
Special guest Paul Wintour of Parametric Monkey joins the podcast to talk about his description of the gap that exists in the profession between innovation and adoption, just how far behind we really are and how much work there is to do to catch up, technical debt in architectural practice, the reality that most digital tools that are developed in firms are incomplete and unused, transactions versus relationships, recalibrating practice, and more.
Please rate ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ and review TRXL podcast on Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen) and don't forget to subscribe and share this episode if you enjoyed it!
- TRXL Episode Database (TED)
- Paul on LinkedIn
- Parametric Monkey website
- Parametric Monkey on LinkedIn
- Parametric Monkey on Twitter
- Technical Debt: Architecture’s Ticking Time Bomb by Paul Wintour
- Incomplete and unused: Design Technology’s dirty secret by Paul Wintour
- Why Companies Do “Innovation Theater” Instead of Actual Innovation by Steve Blank (Harvard Business Review)
- Donald Rumsfeld’s quote on known unknowns (goodreads)
- TRXL 093: ‘Continuous Improvement Culture’, with Matt Wash
- Metric Monkey
- Check out my other podcasts too: Archispeak & Peopleverse
- My YouTube channel
Connect with Evan
Content is more than Revit families. If it’s digital, AVAIL can handle it. Learn more today at https://getavail.com and future-proof your firm’s technology investment.